To provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to mount Abrasive Wheels legally and safely.
- Hazards and precautions using abrasive wheels
- Markings of abrasive wheels
- Storing, handling and transporting wheels
- Inspecting and testing wheels
- Correct methods of mounting wheels
- Correct methods of grinding wheels
- Adjusting work rests for hand grinding
- Associated dangers
- Balancing of grinding wheels
This course now includes a practical element which will see delegates dressing abrasive wheels in our workshop.
Discounts may be available for group bookings. Please contact us for further information.