This course is suitable for a range of people needing electrical skills for electrical maintenance and servicing work.
Each delegate will retain their course portfolio with its marked assessments and completed tasks which will provide evidence of their achievement.
The course is broken down into 10 units.
- Legislation governing the use of electricity
- Current flow
- The electrical circuit and OHMs law
- Testing cables for continuity and insulation resistance
- Industrial power supply voltages
- Motors – Construction and operation
- Electrical hazards
- Isolation and switching
- Devices for circuit protection
- Motor control circuits