The aim of this intensive one day course is to provide delegates with a thorough understanding of accidents and to equip them with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out effective investigations.
- Nature of accidents
- Conducting interviews
- Implementing changes to systems of work
- Introducing accident investigation measures
- Liaising with external organisations and authorities
- Management responsibilities at the time of the accident.
- Monitoring changes in work patterns
- Producing reports
- RIDDOR requirements
- Correct procedures for effective accident investigation
Discounts may be available for group bookings. Please contact us for further information.